Commercial cargo can include anything except excluded items, such as live animals and human remains. The list varies with the country of origin and destination. For details, please contact us directly.
Careful packing is essential for safe shipment of your consignment. A large variety of packing material and options are available to you for your shipment.
Chemical or hazardous material are not accepted by Shiva Global Relocation
The cost of air shipping depends upon:
- Point of origin and destination
- How soon you want your goods at destination
- Specific Airline Choice
- Size of individual Box/Pallet or Crate
- Subject to availability, goods can be loaded into airline containers. Restrictions on dimension weight per individual piece. Most airlines can carry a piece of upto 1587 Kgs (3500 lbs) with dimension for each side not exceeding 62″(H) x 88″ (W) x 102″ (L).
Note: The charges by air are always billed on the Final Chargeable weight by Airline.
Managing Commercial Shipments, whether domestically or internationally requires crucial planning. Our team of relocation professional’s posses the experience and talent necessary to manage all aspects of your Indian and global relocation programs. Our dedicated account management team will keep your employee’s move in compliance with your corporation’s relocation policy while assisting with the extensive preparation necessary. Our memberships in both domestic and international moving associations provide you with reputable, qualified agents Globally.
If your corporation is planning on a review of your current relocation policy we would be happy to provide you with a no cost, no obligation evaluation. We can also provide you with e-mailed copies of sample move policies to assist you with the development of your current program. Just fill in the form below and we will provide you with the requested information within 2 business days. For immediate assistance you can contact us at email@example.com
If your corporation is planning on preparing a bid package for the management of your relocation program we would be interested in participating. To assist you in the development of your bid package we can provide you with a sample “Request for Proposal”
We move cargo as:
- Full container load (FCL)
- Less than Container load (LCL)
- Oversized and project cargo
- Cross trade
The shipping lines provide:
- Optimum transit times and frequencies
- Complete tracking and tracing capabilities
- Reliable transmittal of documents
Our other services include:
- Import clearances through customs
- Compliance advice
- Export documentation
- Consular documentation
- Placing bookings
- Pickup and delivery orders/dock receipts/dray orders
- Cargo insurance
- Arranging inspections
- Certificates of origin
- Vessel certificates